NAVY MEDIUM WEIGHT ACRYLIC / NYLON OUTDOOR SOCKS- Acrylic is often used to make underwear because of how soft it feels against the body. This rich blended fabric is durable, cool, dry, stretchy, super soft and extremely comfortable. Needless to say, your feet will love the feel too. Acrylic is also great for wicking sweat and moisture to keep your feet dry and comfortable in any outdoor climate. The Grand Canyon outdoor sock is one of our best selling medium weight socks.
- Medium weight, crew sock
- Acrylic wicks moisture away and is super-soft against the foot
- Natural cotton provides breathability and absorbency
- Light weight jersey instep eliminates bulk
- Cushioned sole, heel and toe for extra foot comfort
- Reinforced for extended wear
- Smooth, flat toe seam
- 58% acrylic, 27% stretch nylon, 13% cotton, 2% spandex
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 04 January, 2007.
WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.